Article provided by: Cannondale Generators Inc.
One of the essential resources for everyday life is electricity. It allows you and your family to enjoy much of the comfort of your home. However, at some point, there may be an inconvenience, and the electricity may fail, causing discomfort. In such cases, an excellent ally can be a whole house generator. It is essential that you know the many advantages that this type of equipment can provide.
Why Have a Whole House Generator?
When you install one of these devices in your home, you will have the peace of mind of enjoying a constant flow of energy. These are some of the main advantages that you will have counting on this device:
- Greater comfort: this equipment will allow you to enjoy your air conditioning system, fans and even entertainment sources such as the television, without depending on the continuity of service from the electricity company.
- Preserving health: damaged food not only wastes time and money but can directly threaten the health of your family members.
- Increase your house value: this type of investment will help your home have higher added value. This will be beneficial to you if you ever need to mortgage or sell your home.
- Avoid structural damage: If the loss of electricity is caused by a weather event such as a storm, water could enter your basement, putting at risk the structure of the property and your assets. Electric power will help keep a sump pump running during the event, avoiding major problems.
What Type Of Generator Is Ideal For Your Home?
In the market, there are different types of generators. In the first place, according to the kind of help they provide, there are the auxiliary power generators (which only cover basic needs) and the whole generators. To ensure maximum well-being, total generators are the most recommendable.
Besides, another factor to consider is the type of energy that will feed your generator. You can get a gas or a diesel one. Although these types of generators are practical, they have one main drawback: the handling of the fuel.
The wisest thing to do if you want a permanent device is to install a whole house propane generator. This type of device is powered by the gas system that regularly arrives at your home. With this type of equipment, you won’t have to worry at any time about transporting or handling fuel, preserving your safety. Also, there are other advantages of this type of device:
- Propane is a cleaner fuel and more economical than other energy sources.
- Propane’s emission levels are much lower than other fossil fuels. This will prevent breathing problems for your family or neighbors due to the operation of the generator.
- Its use and maintenance are more straightforward, and with the proper inspection program by the provider, you will be able to enjoy your equipment for many years to come.
Get The Best Whole House Propane Generator
If you want to enjoy a continuous flow of electricity in your home, you have the backing of Cannondale Generators Inc. For 29 years, we have served more than 8,000 satisfied customers in the region, and we are at your service. Request your free inspection and let us offer you the best of the industry for your peace of mind, and the comfort of your family.
Besides, we have the best inspection and maintenance plans, so you can enjoy your investment for many years. Contact us.